child suppport…?

my sister has been paying support for her son but not been getting reciepts from him. She got a call from the FRO saying she owes 5000.00 She explained that she has been paying him and he was not giving recipts (he was on assistance) The father has full custody but LIVES with my parents. The father will come by maybe once a weekend and take him overnight-thats it-
He never allows my sister to see her son unless she pays him witn no recipt required . my sister pays the grandparents for things that are needed and always had things for her son.
what can she do. She wants to go for custody with her parents and have her ex charged with fraud. He is collecting everything and not claiming it OR having his son live with him. how can she prove that she has been paying him money.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers