Does Anyone Else Give a Crud About Voter Fraud?

"Multiple indications of vote fraud are beginning to pop up regarding the New Hampshire primary elections. Roughly 80% of New Hampshire precincts use Diebold machines, while the remaining 20% are hand counted."

"The final results showed Ron Paul with 0 votes in Sutton. The next day a Ron Paul supporter came forward claiming that both she and several of her family members had voted for Ron Paul in Sutton. Black Box Voting reports that after being asked about the discrepancy Sutton officials decided that Ron Paul actually received 31 votes in Sutton, but they were left off of the tally sheet due to ‘human error.’"

Read the short article. Obama was also cheated out of a win. Should we just go ahead and put the crown on Hillary’s head and blow off the elections?

Voting no longer matters in this country. Our leaders are predetermined.

http://politics.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/01/10/1635225

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBfmksI_wYY
Bill — Go ahead and call, email, snail mail, or Fed-Ex 60-Minutes.

They might act like they care, and they probably do . . . but their puppet masters would NEVER let them go with a story like this.

The only way to get real news is on the Internet.
Martin — Thanks for the link!
PURR GIRL TORI – Love that name!

I honestly think it is either time to go to Mexico or Canada . . . depending on how much money you got stashed.

Eastern or Central Eurpore if you are super duper rich and want to live in booxe-swilled squaller.

I say, a Mexico commune. I ain’t kiddin’.

I’m an organizer. I have a friend who speaks flawless Mexican (yes Mexican, their is a difference, albeit small, between Mexican and Spanish) . . . I guess sort of like the snotty Brits (not all) say there is a difference between English and American . . . even though they don’t realize that American doesn’t just stand for the USA. Anyway . .

Let’s start a commune down in Mexico.
DASHLOC – I am just stating what I believe are facts.

If you would like to repute them, then please back it up with either opposite facts or links.

But please, don’t waste time on jibberish.
dude88 —

I’m a registered Republican.

I feel really, REALLY sorry for you. You must not know many black people. Well, I’m sure you’ve seen a couple . . . on T.V.

To spout such hate makes me ashamed to be a Republican.

By the way, invest in a Harbrace Handbook before posting another answer . . . your writing wont look so idiotic.

Share
Powered by Yahoo! Answers