How can I report fraud?

I know a woman who married in Canada, had three or four children, separated, moved back to Florida without her children and receives food stamps for those children who do not in any way live with her in Florida. I’ve always been bothered by this type of deceit so… I was wondering how I would go about alerting the proper persons so they can begin an investigation?

I hope this was enough information & thanks.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers