How can i report someone committing fraud ?

How would i go about reporting someone who is committing fraud by collecting north carolina child support, food stamps, and medicaid, while living in georgia.
What kind of proof would i need saying that they are not living in north carolina?
And what kind of punishment would occur?

Thanks for helping !

Powered by Yahoo! Answers