How do I file an identity theft alert for my sons and myself?

We are moving and my car was broken into. They stole my wallet, which had my sons' social security cards, and my old one with my maiden name and my new one. They also ended up with my routing and account number, but I closed the account. They had my ID too, but that was mailed back to me from across the state. I am afraid they will open accounts in my sons' names, since they have all the information needed. How do I file a identity theft/fraud alert for free?

Powered by Yahoo! Answers