How do i obtain an e-file pin for 2012 taxes if i had identity theft last year?

I had identity theft in 2011 and im not sure if it is actually resolved yet, however i did get my refund. This year i received an IP pin. i tried filing online but they keep asking for an "efile pin" and to obtain it i need last years AGI…well last years AGI is the person who stole my identity. Am i going to have to paperfile AGAIN?

Powered by Yahoo! Answers