I have a ex-friend that is committing child support fraud.?

My ex-friend is collecting child support for her son (her only son) every week or whenever the biological father puts money towards the support. I would like to know how I can go about having this checked out and taken care of? She is taking advantage of the state since she hasn’t had custody of her son for 5 years. the son has been living with his grandmother. I believe she has been saying that the son has been residing with her.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers