what can u do when you are in a civil case and the judge hearing your case refuses to apply the applicable law

I’m in a civil case in California and the judge hearing my case refuses to to apply the law. One statue applicable to my case states that a spouse may no sale the family residence without the written consent of the other spouse. There are many other statues that say basically the same thing.There are […]


court orderd child support and the company folded and went out of buisness?

My son’s father is court ordered to pay child support in californa it was garnished several times.? I have a court ordered child support case in california and my son’s father was working for fairfield ca. jeep,chrysler and kia since sept.08his paycheck was garnished several times equaling up to 00,the company he worked for never […]

Powered by Yahoo! Answers