How to report the custodial parent committing Child support fraud?

We recently found our daughter-I am the stepmother- had lived in Texas and Alabama with her boyfriend since 15. The mom would not tell us(did not know) where the daughter was and we couldn’t get a straight answer. The prosecuting attorney would do nothing but tell me to tell the mom her checks are piling […]

Powered by Yahoo! Answers