My stepdad is committing social security fraud. What should I do?

I just found out that my stepdad has been drawing additional social security on my sixteen-year-old brother who has been living with me for almost a year. My mother and stepfather pay me and my husband 300 a month for his room and board. This is well below minimum child support requirements. We all live […]


can a mother change the legal name of a child on DHS papers in oder to get DHS help with the father living in?

the home.does the child name make a difference to DHS or is it fraud?

Powered by Yahoo! Answers