Who should I report him to?

I just found out that my ex-husband that I have to re-divorce had the birth certificate of his brother altered to list him as the father. He has been claiming him on his tax return for almost 10 years as his son and "’the son" has all the benefits to go along with it he […]


My mother was deported last year to Jamaica after charges of social security. Can she return to the US?

She was arrested on charges of social security fraud, she was found guilty and deported after serving two years in jail. The immigration paperwork says she cannot return for 20yrs. She seems to think she can get this overturned. Is this true or just wishful thinking.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers