Void restraining orders in California family court?

I think I can prove fraud on my wifes part on a already dissmissed DVRO. Any one know of ANY way to make a RO Void? CA CODE OF CIVIL PROCEDURE 473(d) The court may, upon motion of the injured party, or its own motion, correct clerical mistakes in its judgment or orders as entered, […]

Powered by Yahoo! Answers