Who should I report him to?

I just found out that my ex-husband that I have to re-divorce had the birth certificate of his brother altered to list him as the father. He has been claiming him on his tax return for almost 10 years as his son and "’the son" has all the benefits to go along with it he […]

Powered by Yahoo! Answers