How can i pursue a criminal case of identity theft.?

Thank ‘s to all the people that are sending comments.Well I did submitted a police report but I got a letter saying that they regret that this case does not meet their threshold for investigation at the present time and they send me information who to report identity theft but I don’t need that what […]


can she be sued for fraud?

my husband is being told that he is the father of a child from an ex relationship when he seen the child’s birth certificate there was another man listed as the father, but at the present time the mother of the child has the child living with another guy that says he is the father […]

Powered by Yahoo! Answers