If custody was given to father after 15 years/by fraud/has moved no address to another state how do i serve hi?

After filing for support modification-father files petition same day support is increased- he lied/forged documents/my daughter is deaf/father has been to prison for fraud/i had no lawyer, yet had proof from time my children were born of his un-involvement. He took me to court to stop child support from Illinois/ me and kids live in […]


What Do You Think – TIME's List of Top 10 Risky Tax Return Moves?

1. Intentionally Creating Your Own Losses A South Carolina man intentionally burned down his home after his wife had an affair and instead of raking in the losses he was arrested for arson and got no money back. 2. Going Without Receipts One should always keep reciepts, especially for medical or big purchases. A man […]

Powered by Yahoo! Answers