I need to take to a Lawyer?

Hi, I am chemist and I have a lab in my house. I am also working on my PhD so I am affiliate with a university. Sometimes I get chemicals by calling a company that supplies lab reagent and ask them for a "sample" of a particular compound. I tell them my name and the […]

Powered by Yahoo! Answers