how do i report irs fraud?

the mother has custody, claims 3 children to get food stamps plus gets ssi check for herself and 3 children. so not being able to file taxes she allows her sister-n-law to claim them instead of the father whom pays his child support. how can the sister-in-law claim those children?


Is this welfare fraud?

A mother has a handicapped child who has nursing care for 49 hours a week. The child receives a SSI check, the mother is on Medicaid also, just like the child. The mother receives food stamps for herself, because the child is fed by a tube. The father is court ordered to pay child support […]

Powered by Yahoo! Answers