http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2011/12/27/why_americans_support_voter_id_laws_112546.html there have been investigations, indictments or convictions for vote fraud in California, Texas, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Georgia, North Carolina and Maryland. In all but one case, the alleged fraudsters were Democrats. Latest Evidence of just how "easy" it is: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/03/13/OKeefe%20Video%20Exposes%20Voter%20Fraud-Friendly%20Policies%20in%20Vermont The video, a sequel to O’Keefe’s "Primary of the Living Dead" in […]
Start Your Preliminary Search Now!
LOS ANGELES — A longtime immigrant rights activist has pleaded guilty to a felony count of voter registration fraud in Los Angeles. The district attorney’s office says Nativo Lopez entered his plea Wednesday after a judge prepared for jury selection in his trial, which was set to begin next week. The 59-year-old Lopez was immediately […]
"Multiple indications of vote fraud are beginning to pop up regarding the New Hampshire primary elections. Roughly 80% of New Hampshire precincts use Diebold machines, while the remaining 20% are hand counted." "The final results showed Ron Paul with 0 votes in Sutton. The next day a Ron Paul supporter came forward claiming that both […]
Do voting fraud and the USA go together like ham and eggs? Is the Washington State Caucus the latest example?
Mike Huckabee’s campaign has sent lawyers to the State of Washington to investigate actions on the part of the GOP Chairman who declared McCain the winner after only 87.2% of the votes were counted. There was less than a 200 vote spread between Huckabee and McCain. An update on the voting irregularities in Washington State […]
are you worried the republican powers that be and the republican voting machine companies are going to steal ?
another election? will it ever stop if they do and we do nothing again? I feel we need to force the truth somehow and get prosecutions for all involved and make the people getting rich off this foot some of the economic woes they caused and the massive amounts of money they made off politicians. […]
Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott’s two year, .4 million dollar investigation into what he claims is “an epidemic of voter fraud in Texas” to justify his support for voter ID laws, resulted in just 26 cases. It will come as no surprise to anyone who has been following C&L’s ongoing coverage of this issue that […]
With the widespread use of electronic voting, vote fraud and fraudulent elections will increase. The repubs will not go quietly into the night. It’s going to take armed insurrection to pry them out now that they have control. We need massive voting and election reform. We need term limits not just for individuals but for […]
I’m of course referring to this story: "Voter ID law heads to Supreme Court" The dispute over Indiana’s voter identification law that is headed to the Supreme Court next week is as much a partisan political drama as a legal tussle. The mainly Republican backers of the law, including the Bush administration, say state-produced photo […]