Can I file a complaint against a non responsive public traded company?

I have purchased some stock of a company called Zenergy international and I havent heard anything from them since 2 years. They are an OTC stock traded on the symbol "ZENG". The stock is down almost by 4000% technically nothing of my investment is left. What can I do to get these frauds to justice?

Powered by Yahoo! Answers